Our album is now streaming on Spotify, for those of you not into physical format media. Stream it now! I mean if you wanted to stream it on repeat while you’re not home we wouldn’t be against that either.
We spent last weekend up in Plattsburgh, NY at PSTV recording something special that we are excited to share with you all. In the meantime, we thank you all for your support on the new record! Positive reviews keep rolling in… including this in Japanese (translated by Google Translate):
“Threesome progressive rock band from New York United States, the latest installment of Dead Empires. Content roughening down the heavier guitar phrase earth in Stoner Rock natural and it was smoky, is a complex is a strange while thrilling free key Instrumental Rock, involving also the consciousness of hand listen to Groove by band ensemble implosion the destructive power of the outstanding sound pressure to continue to, it will be overwhelmed from beginning to end.
Dizzying along with the transition of deployment, to the sound that continues to transform the appearance there is deep that may of the bottom, you have the spiritual power to feel and even mysterious. Also tenderness also ruthless of the people, light also darkness also soundscape that was created in the Naimaze is intended to feel strongly consistent Art of yet chaos, catchy as if to welcome that you surrender to chaos and even some, it is equipped with a high universality as one of rock album in.
70’s this work that the Hard Rock progressive rock was sublimated in contemporary along with the best of heaviness, I think whether not be accepted in many Hard Rock Heavy Metal listener along with the high evaluation. Towards bands like tail is like Mastodon and Baroness It is a work that can be strongly recommended.”
And then we got this one from The SideShow Podcast:
“…the album flows magnificently between it’s six tracks. Dead Empires finds that perfect sweet spot that I feel like we’ve only really talked about in the likes of Russian Circles before… it is sludgy, heavy, and beautiful.“
Or you can just listen for yourself here:
Thanks fellas. We’ve also got a few NY/MA shows coming up including one that we’re personally really stoked for alongside one of our favorite bands, Lazer/Wulf, and a bunch more that we’ll be announcing soon. Here’s what our schedule looks like currently, and we’ll be adding more dates as the weeks progress…
- 3/15 – 13th Floor Music Lounge, Florence MA w/ Lazer/Wulf, Writing In The Skies (https://www.facebook.com/events/796865737055088/)
- 4/10 – The Anchor, Kingston NY w/ Clover, Tiger Flowers, Maggot Brain, Doom Scenario (https://www.facebook.com/events/1546833182245780/)
- 4/11- Platinum Pony, Easthampton MA w/ Oxen, Give Up, Bedroom Rehab Corporation (https://www.facebook.com/events/844497562240404)
- 6/6- Stoned To Death Fest, Waterfront Tavern, Holyoke MA w/ Forced Asphyxiation, Vaporizer, Faces of Bayon, Set (https://www.facebook.com/events/863477973673144/)
- 6/20- Newburgh Illuminated Festival, Newburgh NY w/ MartyrArt, more (TBA)
See you there!